Honda future support?

Hoping you guys will support future hondas

got a request for a honda accord 2013 v6
    2017 Jaguar XF 3.0L V6 Supercharged

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahRida View Post

I'm right there with you. I have customers with 08 to 11 Civic Si's and 13 up Accord's just begging for a cost effective alternative.

Advanced Tuner
    Send them a read of your vehicle's. Thats how you get that party started

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by danmw2003 View Post
    Send them a read of your vehicle's. Thats how you get that party started
    Thanks for the heads up. This is what i got from my 2015 Honda Accord Sport when trying to read the computer.
    0.jpg

Tuner
    Um, yeah; if the device could read the vehicle, it would be supported, and they don't support hondas. That is not how to get the party started at all. Unfortunately Honda makes it really hard, but if you want to read it, you can, depending on the year/model, get a Kess V2 or a kwp2000 and read the raw calibration BIN from it, use WinOLS to map out the tables, and tune it with a few different things. It's a LOT more involved, but costs less. I have done it to 4 hondas so far. The first one was a pain, but after I got the flow of it, I was good to go. Either that, or go kpro. Lol. Their stuff is SO frikkin expensive, but lots and lots of good features and support.

It would be nice to have the HP tuners option for honda. Hondata has a monopoly on this. Every time I have to tune a Hondata, I think "man, I really wish Hp tuners would support these cars".

Advanced Tuner
    Would love Honda support. I have a civic, a brand new 2L turbo Accord, and the two Chevy's in my sig. Would love to tune the Honda's.
    Phil K.
    02 Camaro SS 5.7L LS1
    01 Silverado 1500HD 6.0L LQ4 4L80E 78/75 turbo with Flex Fuel

Tuner in Training
    Like the others, I have a 2018 2.0T accord that I would like to tune up.

Just a friendly reminder bump.

It's be super awesome if Honda support was in supported vehicles....

In two weeks... LOL

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninDusette View Post
    Um, yeah; if the device could read the vehicle, it would be supported, and they don't support hondas. That is not how to get the party started at all. Unfortunately Honda makes it really hard, but if you want to read it, you can, depending on the year/model, get a Kess V2 or a kwp2000 and read the raw calibration BIN from it, use WinOLS to map out the tables, and tune it with a few different things. It's a LOT more involved, but costs less. I have done it to 4 hondas so far. The first one was a pain, but after I got the flow of it, I was good to go. Either that, or go kpro. Lol. Their stuff is SO frikkin expensive, but lots and lots of good features and support.
    Flash pro is way cheaper that Buying KESS not to mention winOls license we talking over 2k euros there plus a DAMOS , if you are not a developer best route it Flashpro

2 weeks

Potential Tuner
    I?ve been hoping for this a long time as well!

same!! wish hptuners invested in the honda community.

Potential Tuner
    There?s Hyundai , Subaru , Toyota , Nissan ?.. so I really hope they do. I?m sure there?s plenty of interest here.

Potential Tuner
    Maybe they are not able to figure the Honda stuff out. It might be too complex.

Quote Originally Posted by goots View Post
    Maybe they are not able to figure the Honda stuff out. It might be too complex.
    2 weeks..... LoL

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahRida View Post

I add my name to those hoping for Honda support I have a 11th gen civic si. Would love to see support

I'd just like another stable option besides Hondata. It's funny the flashpro looks real similar to the old HP cable.