Thread: Curious....

Curious....

So what would be the point in raising or lowering these?

Screenshot (71)_LI.jpg

Asking for a friend......
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

I have basically the same question a few posts down, I will be following this post to see what comes up.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...cation-request
    2013 GMC 1500 stock 5.3
    AEM 30-0334

Advanced Tuner
    I adjust mine to 275/650 provides a better o2 oscillation and more stable looking a/f when looking at a wideband. IMO

Advanced Tuner
    With a cam, if you drop the switching point at idle airflow areas, it will help with the false lean (actual rich) condition, and allow you to lean out the idle closer to stoich without needing to force OL at idle.

Min.Max Rich/Lean stuff

That's odd, I adjusted mine up (based on a buddies vette tune) and threw massive double digit lean codes. They'd go away with a small blip of throttle, but otherwise, even a couple other "tuned trailblazers" are set at 41
    That was also the stock tune setting.

This log was created with mine set at 450, check the trims here, be curious as to thoughts.
    03-28-20 3.2 tune wwith lean ode.hpl

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS