Thread: AEM 30-4100 cable question

Potential Tuner

AEM 30-4100 cable question

Tried searching for it, couldn't find it, tried looking on youtube, couldn't find it....so here I am.

I have an AEM 30-4100. Sensor is in place. Gauge is all hooked up to the truck, it is receiving a signal. I have a MPVI-PRO. There are two wires coming from the AFR gauge that need to be hooked up. a white one (Analog output) connects to any auxiliary unit that accepts a 0-5 volt input. The other wire is a blue wire (Serial output) connects to a RS-232 com port for hyper-terminal data logging. Which spot on the EIO Plug does each wire go to? I have hooked them up in spot 2 and 5 and even switched them...got different readings each time. I am looking to have the HP Tuners cable a permanent fixture in my truck, so I want to make sure I am doing right.

I was also having a hard time getting the VCM Scanner to receive the signal from the wideband....I have been able to fix that....finally.

The files I have attached represent the white and blue cables hooked up differently.

If anybody can give me some help on why I can't get my scanner in sync with my AEM gauge; that would be great. I am tracking that my gauge is in AFR and the scanner is Lambda. But as it is right now, I can't make any adjustments to my MAF Calibration in the editor without causing damage.

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files