ARP head studs
    BTR Trunion upgrade
    BTR Springs
    BTR Stage 1 Turbo Cam 3 bolt with VVT delete
    On 3 70mm Kit
    On 3 55lb/hr
    3 Bar Map
    Eboost Street

The shop cant get the truck to run worth a damn. Stalls when you let off the throttle, AFR's all over the place, sputters when shifting gears or building boost etc.... been there for months and the customer is tired of it. I am not a tuner, i just assembled the truck and the shop i used said they could tune it. Can someone look through this and give some insight please? Trying to get this thing going for the guy. Im in the process of learning to tune but nowhere near this level yet. Any help is greatly appreciated. HaroldTruck1.hpt HaroldLog1IdleRev.hpl

Without some way for us or you to see the wideband data in the logs, it's not possible to see what the fueling in doing compared to what it's commanding.

You'd want to create a chart/graph in the logs to log the wideband error from the commanded to actual AFR. This would tell you where you need to adjust the fueling the MAF and VVE tables. Keep it in open loop for now and pick the MAF or VVE to start with. The MAF airflow vs freq table will be quicker to get going, just set the dynamic airflow settings to something like 200/100rpm so it's technically in a MAF only state.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    get this a try, all turbo tunes i run off SD only

HaroldTruck1 SD tune.hpt
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Without some way for us or you to see the wideband data in the logs, it's not possible to see what the fueling in doing compared to what it's commanding.

You'd want to create a chart/graph in the logs to log the wideband error from the commanded to actual AFR. This would tell you where you need to adjust the fueling the MAF and VVE tables. Keep it in open loop for now and pick the MAF or VVE to start with. The MAF airflow vs freq table will be quicker to get going, just set the dynamic airflow settings to something like 200/100rpm so it's technically in a MAF only state.
    Ok. I have a Pro Link on order to get the commanded and actual logging. Thank you for your help!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    get this a try, all turbo tunes i run off SD only

HaroldTruck1 SD tune.hpt
    Thank you for helping me out on this. I loaded this in and the truck will start and instantly shut off. Throttle input does not change its behavior. Start and Die.

Send me a PM maybe I can help

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

is your injector data correct?

Potential Tuner
    is your injector data correct?
    I can't find any data for the On3 55 lb/hr injectors so i'm relying on the info that the shop entered in.

unfortunately you will need to invest in good injectors. either FIC/of ID injectors that actually provide injector data

unfortunately you will need to invest in good injectors. either FIC/of ID injectors that actually provide injector data
    LU47 Ford 47lb injectors for the data. < That is what you will need to look up and use for the ON3 55lb injectors since they are essentially Ford injectors. That is what I have in my 2011 Silverado and what I was told to tell my tuner to use. Hope that helps, Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSleeper78 View Post
    LU47 Ford 47lb injectors for the data. < That is what you will need to look up and use for the ON3 55lb injectors since they are essentially Ford injectors. That is what I have in my 2011 Silverado and what I was told to tell my tuner to use. Hope that helps, Frank.
    Those are NOT going to work for a cam boosted setup that makes any type of power

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C