Thread: LTG Ghost Cam

Tuner in Training

LTG Ghost Cam

I saw this video from Trifecta of the ghost cam tune they have for the Cadillac LTG. I have been trying to figure out how this would be done. I assume you would want just overlap the cams and make fuel/air adjustments to make it run smooth. I figured taking values from the low-load upper RPM range in the desired angle tables and copying those values into the idle range would achieve this.

Thoughts?

its simple, i did this with my Supercharged G5 a couple years ago. it was a 2.2 LAP engine but i was able to do it on an LNF as well. create overlap on idle by adjusting the cam tables, might have to raise the idle a bit. what helped me make it sound choppy was the spark overspeed and underspeed tables under idle adaptive spark control. it was fun experimenting but after i sold the car the new owner thought it was too loud so i removed the "ghost cam" and set it to stock with no ill effects. i can send you the file through email if you wish too see how it was setup.

Tuner in Training
    Please do! I am trying to make a bible series for the LTG and this is definitely something that I would like to add. I can dm you my information. I understand how to get the cams overlapping but still trying to figure out how to mess with the spark at idle.
    Last edited by scottyl; 04-19-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Bible series? I need this in my life.

Tuner in Training
    Ghost cam=improper tune..

Bible? Where?