Thread: Little stuck with Custom OS

Little stuck with Custom OS

Long story short I can normally tune but I can?t alter the OS to allow a 1,2,3 Bar RTT enhancement of my choice.
    Going through the calibration details it looks to have had a an EFI live custom OS, I have no stock file to revert to, any suggestions?
    Vehicle is a Holden 2005 VZ Holden Adventra 5.7 V8 AWD
    Current OS 4140003
    I?ll upload file as soon as I return home from work. Cheers
    Beached as bro!

Finding a new computer may be a good option. Have it flashed with the VIN of the vehicle with a GM tool, then license that and go on your way.

I'd be a tad hesitant at finding a stock file and flashing over this one. It would probably cost you several credits and something may not jive and brick the computer.

Or does that EFI Live OS offer you what you want to use it for? Can it support boost or do what you need?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Sorry for the late reply, 5FDP. as for the EFI Live part I personally dont have or run the software. I dare say previous owner had it tuned at one stage of its life, by whom is beyond my knowledge as it could be one of dozens of tuner shops in Perth. I can get by tuning the old fasioned way but once graced with RTT as you would know its tedious having to revert to tweek flash tweek flash.... but for the time being ill perservere.
    As for my Cross8 Crewman im pretty happy on how well that has come along, its been my guineapig, with an acceptable long range fuel consumption and shes quite an animal when you kick it in the guts when need be with travel to work is of no joke 900kms away from where I live, and the need for occasional overtake of roadtrains that can stretch to lengths of 53metres, for a 15yo vehicle she does the job quite well.
    Beached as bro!

Advanced Tuner
    just do a full flash of of a stock 12592433 calibration.

wont really matter what it's from as long as it's an auto.