Hey Guys, I have a c5 corvette Ls6 Conversion with a MIld Comp Cam, Higher Compression Ported 243 Heads, Ls6 Intake Manifold, Longtube Headers and LS7 c6 z06 Corvette Air filter and MAF.

I was wondering if you guys can take a look at my timing table. I had .01 degrees of knock at 4400 rpm colomn on 1 of the runs only. I did multiple pulls to see if it was repeatable and I didnt see it happen again. Can you guys just take a look at my Tune and let me know if I did a good job. The station I pump at usually has an ethanol content of 79%. I had a tiny bit of pump gas still left in the tank so i set the stoich to reflect 79% because i'd rather have it be rich now than lean. That is why fuel trims are slightly rich. please take a look at my Timing tables and see if the curve looks good. My engine is knock prone for whatever reason at around 4800-5200 .72 and up thats why the timing dips right there...i'm assuming thats where i make peak torque. take a look at see what you guys think PLEASE. The injectors are scaled for ls3 injectors, and the MAF iat table is also scaled for an LS1/LS6 Style Pcm. I think I covered most of the basics and all seems fine...just wanna know if I should slightly desensitize my knock sensors due to my modifications. Please take a look and let me know what you guys think. THANKS!

LS3 injector scaled e85 timing added.hpt
WOT 1 e85.hpl
Wot 2 e85.hpl
Wot 3 e85.hpl