Thread: Trying to Dial in my Fueling!

Tuner in Training

Trying to Dial in my Fueling!

Working on getting my fueling dialed in. I can post a log that i had just made and the tune that I am running.

Are my tables close or do I have alot of adjusting to do? Running 3 bar speed density.

85 K20
    6.0 Lq9 with CCP Jam cam
    80# injectors running e85.
    Long Tube Headers

Tune File! Log File
    Square Body Tune 3 Speed Density 3 Bar UPDATED.hpt Square Body New Log File! Fueling.hpl

Tuner
    Your VE table is flat lined at 144, that's not going to work. you need to use a wideband and setup a graph and log error based on commanded EQ ratio.
    Last edited by DougO; 04-06-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Alright Yeah i Havent messed with alot of the tables yet. A guy that does Supposed LS swaps had this tune on the computer and then I have made all the changes so far that I know how to do.

Tuner in Training
    For whatever reason when i switched to the updated OS some of my tables got like defaulted now that I am running the 3 Bar.

Tuner
    Its easy to fix that VE table and get yourself going, I'm surprised it will even run.

Paste the VE from your 1 bar tune into the 3 bar VE table. So copy from 15-105kpa over.

I don't know why you applied the 3 bar speed density OS though. That is for someone wanting to run up to like 28psi of boost. The regular speed density enhanced OS was really all you had to do.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I did that much better results this time around. I can post the new Log File that I have. I have a blower setup that im going to be adding on to it here shortly after i get it running better. I did not know that otherwise I would have just did the enhanced OS like you stated. I need to Lean out a little bit yet.

Square Body log Latest.hpl

Tuner
    Lets see the new tune file.You need to logging more PIDs, not much info there to look at. You are lean up top and rich down low.
    Last edited by DougO; 04-07-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Tuner in Training

New Tune File Log

What Other PIDs should I be logging?

[ATTACH]98339[/ATTACH
    Attached Files Attached Files