Thread: Camaro Zl1 2015 Problem Tune!

Potential Tuner

Camaro Zl1 2015 Problem Tune!

Hello,

My name is Jose from Spain, I have a Camaro Zl1 because I worked in Mexico and there the altitude is 1200 meters above sea level and now where I live in Spain the altitude is zero.
    I have many problems with my reprogramming because in Spain there are no people who work with American cars. I don't know if you could help me or recommend someone who could.
    Thank you very much in advance.

The modifications on my car are as follows:
    BBK Performance full length Camaro headers 1-3/4"
    L650182012 Lingenfelter High Flow Camaro ZL1 Cold Air Intake LSA
    L250150309 Lingenfelter CTS-V Camaro ZL1 LSA LS9 10 bolt Supercharger Pulley Hub
    L220300709 Lingenfelter CTS-V Camaro ZL1 LSA 2.55 8 Rib 10 Bolt Pulley
    L960130709 Lingenfelter Supercharger Isolator Coupling LS9 LSA Engine 2009-2014
    8PK1655 8 Rib Poly V Belt CTS-V For LPE 2.55 Inch Upper Pulley Lingenfelter.
    L310065307 Lingenfelter 160 Degree Thermostat.
    Inyector 1050 cc.
    Spark plug NKG TR7IX
    Oil separator Kit BBK.
    Camaro ZL1 35% 10 Rib Overdrive Balancer Pulley Lingenfelter.
    Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump 40 amp - Supercharged.

I send same loads and tunes that a friend has made for my Camaro but they are not going well. Torke included!

Thank you all.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Try changing MAP disable value to start. Located under Torque Management: Supercharger: Boost Disable
    Tying to include a picture to show where... MAP.jpg

I have not looked at the rest of the tune. But that's a first start...

Potential Tuner
    Ok, What is the value that you recommend?
    or is it just changing Disable to Enable?
    Excuse me I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject.

Thank for you help me.

Potential Tuner
    Hi,
    Everyone!

Thank you in special to Proxses!

It has given me a pretty good idea where my problem may be; I have made an important advance, Today I made a test and I accept some small jerks the car has not behaved badly, please look at the load and the melody and tell me what you think and where I can do better.

Thank you very much for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jfbelman; 04-08-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Do you think gasoline is lacking in some of the parameters?

Potential Tuner
    I can not find the solution to solve the problems of lack of power and speed and I think it is because the car is protected because it is not normal for a car with 700hp to run like this.
    Mercedes, BMW or Audi, they look like planes next to me.
    Could someone help me out so I can leave an American muscler car where it deserves?

Thank you very much and greetings!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jfbelman View Post
    I can not find the solution to solve the problems of lack of power and speed and I think it is because the car is protected because it is not normal for a car with 700hp to run like this.
    Mercedes, BMW or Audi, they look like planes next to me.
    Could someone help me out so I can leave an American muscler car where it deserves?

Thank you very much and greetings!

What exactly is it doing or not doing?

Senior Tuner
    It's not running much timing. It's showing some knock retard in a couple of spots. Are you running pump gas?
    The timing actually goes negative in a few spots. That's why it doesn't have the power that it should.
    It may be actual knock, but you could put some race gas in it and see if the knock retard disappears.

The first thing you need to do is replace the 35% lower pulley with a 18%. For sea level the 35% is too much unless you're running 100+ octane fuel.

Can we see a log with IAT2's ?? Questioning whether the heat exchanger pump is working.