Ok I have a truck that was sent down from Alaska to have us fix all the problems it has. I was asked to build the guy a transmission for it he sent me a Non-pulse width modulated transmission a 93-94 model 4L60E. I built said transmission and had a stall converter built for the power level he said the engine would be making. I sent the trans to the guy and it was installed. I was told transmission was shifting fine but wouldn't go into lock up and then on the highway the trans overheated and pushed fluid out the vent tube. The truck has a 0411 PCM and when i scanned it it comes up a 2002 1500 Silerardo. It has a hard code 1860 for the PWM TCC sensor. Now a 93-94 model 4l60 does not have this sensor on the valve body and the transmission will not go into lock up. do i need to update the transmission or if i go into the tune and turn off the code will it allow lock up to occur. Any advise would be great I rarely have these issues but I don't have time for trial and era. I need to get this truck up and running ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

John