Thread: Interface timed out ??

Potential Tuner

Interface timed out ??

First liscense went great, no issues on 2000 gm truck tuning. Just bought 2006 yukon so figured I might as well give it a little help ya know. Bought more credits etc. Scanner worked fine but when I went to liscense and read it timed out,.....twice. Any ideas? Thought I'd ask here before I got in touch with tech support. Thanks in advance.

Was the scanner still open when you read the computer?

Does the truck have an aftermarket alarm or radio?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Are you sure that internet was available at the time? I did the same thing couldn't figure out what it was. It showed "timed out" then it hit me.. check the wifi connection sure enough it wasn't on.

Potential Tuner
    Internet was available at the time. No aftermarket radio and scanner was closed. It worked fine on 2000 chevy but am yet to read this 2006. I'm not a newbie but this has me feeling like one. The 2000 is a 6.0 sloppy stage 2, springs etc. Vs 45 turbo with decapped injectors 4l80 with 4.10 gear. Never an issue on it. Dang if I can even scan the 2006 though. Haha

Potential Tuner
    Ok, answered my own question. Aftermarket remote start was tied into bcm and wreaked havoc! Unplugged it and read pcm fine. Thanks !

Yup, alarms, remote starts and radios are nothing but trouble on P59's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.