Thread: Is GM data available for Bosch (ford/Racetronix) SVO 34LB 0280150967 Injectors?

Tuner

Is GM data available for Bosch (ford/Racetronix) SVO 34LB 0280150967 Injectors?

Good Evening,

I hope everyone is well. I am working on a 2004 LS1 GTO and I need a set of slightly larger injectors. I was considering a set of 36lb GTP injectors. While going through my parts bin I found a set of lightly used Bosch SVO 34 LB 0280150967 F4SE-81A BLUE TOP injectors that my brother gave me. I believe he purchased them from Racetronix a long time ago for a Mustang 4.6 project he was working on. They look fairly clean. If I decide to use them I will send them out to be cleaned prior. Before I spend a penny on them, I would like to know if the data is available for these injectors. I know good data makes the difference between a good running, easy to tune car and a nightmare. I researched here and LS1 tech and can't seem to find any threads on these. Interestingly enough both Racetronix and Fuel Injector Connection both still sell these, although they are listed as "very rare," which is more of a concern for me than anything else.

DanFord Blue Top Injectors.jpg

Tuner
    I'm going to assume by the lack of response that this data does not exist and grab a set of GTP injectors

If they were a factory Ford injector (I have no idea about US Ford applications) then there was a Ford to GM convertor .xls on here created by DSteck (I believe) that may serve your purpose. That said, GM 36lb are good inexpensive upgrades, they were my go to for upgrading 28.8 or 26.4 LS1 injectors

If there are the Dark Blue injectors, they were on the late 80?s V6 supercoupes. They problem is they are EV1 connectors.