Thread: OS change in E67 PCM?

OS change in E67 PCM?

Is this possible to do with HPTuners? If so, how? Can I tell what OS currently is in it & for what vehicle platform?
    Thanks

What are you trying to do in the first place?

The OS information is in the calibration details page. It will tell you what VIN is on the computer, what OS and just about everything else you need to know.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I have one that is from a Trailblazer SS, & supposedly it was changed to be a Cadillac OS so it could be setup for T56 trans. I have not used it, instead have been using one from a GMPP LS2 controller kit, but it wont use the AC pressure signal or control PWM fan & I want to use the other PCM I have to do that.

Tuner in Training
    So you want a manual trans OS with both PWM fan control and fan control by ac pressure?

Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    So you want a manual trans OS with both PWM fan control and fan control by ac pressure?
    The AC pressure input & PWM fan control is disabled in the GMPP controller ECM. Read somewhere to use a production ECM instead.

Tuner in Training
    I?m new to this myself but came across some threads that some years of the corvette use the E67, which obviously had a manual transmission option from the factory. Recommend looking at files in the repository for those year corvettes (or Cadillac if that is comparable). Should be able to tell under the system tab if what you seek is available. The PWM and ac pressure fan control is definitely available in the 2008-2013 corvette.