Thread: 2002-2004 eec injector data

Tuner in Training

2002-2004 eec injector data

Anyone get the injector data sorted out. Just with these years I have problems getting it right. All of the rest of the software seems to respond well. When I plug in the data it?s not even close. For example 60lbers in a Mach 1.

Advanced Tuner
    that exceeds the injector max size clip so you'll have to scale it back.

the injector high slope should always be set to 30 lbs/hr. Use that as your scaling percentage to correct all else.

And be ABSOLUTELY SURE To set the injector minpw clip to 0 in all calibrations never any exceptions!
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post

And be ABSOLUTELY SURE To set the injector minpw clip to 0 in all calibrations never any exceptions!
    I never set it to 0 - this is wrong. Some injectors will never work with 0 PW especially big bois.
    Horrible advice.

Advanced Tuner
    veeefour... your ignorant reply reflects very poorly on your tuning abilities given that your response shows your absolute lack of the most basic fundamental knowledge required for the most primary algorithm in the ecu.

I have tuned several hundred fords with the minpw set to 0. I've never had any problems.

I don't know what you consider "big bois" to be but I personally run bosch 220 lb injectors in my daily driver that idles at 600 rpm on regular pump gas. Oh btw the minpw is set to 0 on it as well.

also FYI, hptuners had a problem with maxing out the minpw scalar on eec-v causing excessive fueling. I recommend setting it to 0 regardless but its required for hptuners.
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Nothing was ignorant - not sure what you mean?

I tuned few cars as well. Is this that moment where we start measuring our dicks?
    I posted what I believe is correct with proper explanation. Your dick length is not considered as proper explanation mainly because it's too short.

Most injector manufactures include min pulse with parameter because their injectors will not spray correctly blow certain pulse.
    Fuel is not sprayed correctly hence the min pule parameter. Ford, heck any other manufacturers NEVER ZERO this parameter
    but yet you say they are wrong...is the the same type of story as cold air intake, long tube headers and snake oil?

Please stop posting this horrible advice before you do damage someone's engine.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    that exceeds the injector max size clip so you'll have to scale it back.

the injector high slope should always be set to 30 lbs/hr. Use that as your scaling percentage to correct all else.

Thanks i tried the minpulse width but i will set the high slope to 30 and work from there.