Thread: 2008 c6 corvette - code modification

Potential Tuner

2008 c6 corvette - code modification

Okay guys so I went and installed a supercharger finally and had a quick question about applying code modifications.

I noticed in the OS tab that i have a few options on the right being " speed density air mode" and " boost by manifold" i would like to enable this.

What im curious of is do i need to revert the car back to the stock tune then perform this or can i keep my tuned file and do the following

enable the speed density and boost by manifold then apply code modification ,d save file AS and then close everything out, then re open Hptuners and open the saved tune file and then write entire to the vehicle.

also when i write entire to do this will i need to write entire to both PCM and TCM?

thanks
    DW

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84 View Post
    Okay guys so I went and installed a supercharger finally and had a quick question about applying code modifications.

I noticed in the OS tab that i have a few options on the right being " speed density air mode" and " boost by manifold" i would like to enable this.

What im curious of is do i need to revert the car back to the stock tune then perform this or can i keep my tuned file and do the following.
    No you don't. You can start with your current tune.

enable the speed density and boost by manifold then apply code modification ,d save file AS and then close everything out, then re open Hptuners and open the saved tune file and then write entire to the vehicle.

also when i write entire to do this will i need to write entire to both PCM and TCM? You'll have to do a Write Entire to Just the ECM.

thanks
    DW