Thread: MPVI to MPVI2 info

MPVI to MPVI2 info

If I buy a new MPVI2 are my MPVI key's/ credits transferable?
    Last edited by Spoolnsquirrels; 04-17-2020 at 05:03 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yes but its usually less expensive and quicker to simply upgrade your MPVI1.

$189+ shipping.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    I have a MPVI-1 with a ton of credits and a MPVI-2 with very few credits. It appears that now we can't save a unlicensed file with a MPVI-1. I guess we are being forced to make the switch over to the MPVI2 going forward.
    What is the path to upgrading the older unit? I don't want to be without my interface for very long.
    Can I order a new MPVI-2 and have all my credits loaded into it or do I have to send my unit in for the upgrade?
    If sent in what is the turn around time?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmextreme View Post
    I have a MPVI-1 with a ton of credits and a MPVI-2 with very few credits. It appears that now we can't save a unlicensed file with a MPVI-1. I guess we are being forced to make the switch over to the MPVI2 going forward.
    What is the path to upgrading the older unit? I don't want to be without my interface for very long.
    Can I order a new MPVI-2 and have all my credits loaded into it or do I have to send my unit in for the upgrade?
    If sent in what is the turn around time?
    Open a support ticket and we can get you information on both of your options.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"