Thread: Stand Alone P01 Transmission control

Potential Tuner

Stand Alone P01 Transmission control

I have a P01 that i am trying to use as a stand alone transmission controller i followed the sloppy stand alone guide to setup the ecm and do the harness

When checking the line pressure i noticed i have pretty low line pressure at all times 55 psi in all gears expect for Manual low (1st) i have 190 psi

At first i thought it may be the pressure control solenoid so ran a resistance test on the solenoid and it checked out after i went into the scanner and commanded 0 Ma to the solenoid and i had good pressure in every gear.

I noticed when logging all transmission pid's that the Delivered Trans torque was reading 0 which im not sure if that is playing into this or not

its logging normal tps voltages and everything else seems to be fine but in D3 its commanding 10% line pressure and will not change

I have gone threw the tune and disabled everything to do with torque management and maxed out every table associated with line pressure i could just to see if anything would change but no matter what i do the ecm will not command anything but 10% line pressure

Im not sure if im missing a crucial input required for the ecm to calculate torque properly causing these issues

there is no Mil light or codes that show up and all other operation of the transmission is normal aside from it trying to burn 3rd gear up due to a commanded low line pressure that will not change

any ideas would be great

Tuner in Training
    Do you have a file to look at?