Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by nysm1 View Post
    OK, so the last couple days I have tried everything I can think of and yet I still cannot get the Scanner to work with my truck. I have everything else working except the scanner so it is making me go insane. Does anyone else have any idea of how to make it work?
    i had similar problem a couple times, i tried connecting and disconcerting the vehicle on the scanner several times. you can pm a video ,we can try to help. or request help from hp tuners

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Omunoz View Post
    i had similar problem a couple times, i tried connecting and disconcerting the vehicle on the scanner several times. you can pm a video ,we can try to help. or request help from hp tuners
    how do i request support? I know that I can watch most of the vehicle information on my Snap-on Solus, but it's weird that this isn't able to.

Tuner
    send the log and vcm suite infoScreenshot (2).png

Tuner in Training
    ok cool I appreciate it. Ive been working like crazy recently and havent had much time to relax. So Tuesday I installed the Hughes AirGap intake on the old pig and it loves it. Now I just need to get this VCM Suite to work and a wideband then I can start getting it to like it even more.

Tuner in Training
    I'm glad to be reading this, I probably did it wrong as I left the power enrichment alone and slightly altered the base fuel map. Power enrichment table definitely looks like the smarter easier way to have leaned it out at wide open throttle.