Thread: OL Fault/Stuck in CL?

OL Fault/Stuck in CL?

First I'd like to thank B E N and Murfie for all the info they've been huge help on helping me figure out tuning 3v's.

The car is an 07 mustang gt 5 speed manual with a CAI, long tubes and straight pipe. Installed headers recently and I have it running and driving fine but when I try to log fuel trims to update my airflow table my STFT and LTFT "0" and my channel says OL - Fault. It will log fuel trims during the first few minutes of starting the car but as soon as I go about 50% throttle or so it cuts out and show OL fault and starts averaging 0's. Does this mean it's constantly in closed loop? When it does log, it shows that it's extremely rich like above 60.

Check for DTCs. If its in OL Fault, its probably setting O2 codes as well. Fix the issues, and it should work as intended.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Check for DTCs. If its in OL Fault, its probably setting O2 codes as well. Fix the issues, and it should work as intended.
    It was O2 related. Didn't have the upstreams hooked up but got it all squared away now. Thanks