Thread: stock 2013 2.0 tune

stock 2013 2.0 tune

Anyone have a stock 2013 2.0 eco tune they would like to share? I need one to compare to some tuning I,ve done with mine using Cobb. I know its gonna be a little different, but I,m just looking at a few tables.

Check the repository on the product site.

I looked, couldnt find anything, but someone posted one for a 17 Escape 2.0 that might work for what I need.

Tuner in Training
    ST250 Leo 2012.hpt

This is a 2012 Focus St stock

Tuner in Training
    Hey I can post my 2013 escape stock tune here shortly. I just noticed this thread and I'm playing around with my escape currently. Would you be willing to provide the Cobb tune so I can see the difference as well??

Tuner in Training

ford escape 2.0 ecoboost stock tune

here is my stock tune for my 2013 ford escape AWD
    Attached Files Attached Files

For some reason I can't open your tune. Also, you wouldnt be able to read my Cobb tune with out their soft wear. Cobb's program is a bit different, I can only write for my own car, nothing else. You write a file, store it on you computer, then load it to the Accessport. From there you plug the Accessport back into your car which it is locked to, then reflash the PCM. One of the cool things about the Accessport is I can store up to 50 tunes on it at a time, along with data logging. I take the interface out plug it into my desk top, down load the data logs then go into the Cobb program and open them up. I can also use a laptop and do real time data logging, and tuning. Downside to all of this is, they only supported 2013 and 2014 Fusions, then a couple years ago they dropped us all together. So now we dont even get any support. At some point I might change over to HP for my tuning needs on the 13, but the main reason I,m here is, I,m working on buying a 2017 Fusion Sport, 2.7 ECO. Once I get it bought, then I,ll buy the credits for it and get tuning on it. I,m not planing on selling the 13, have way to much money in it, and its really fun to drive, LOL. If I had to make a guess on HP it's gotta be close to 350 right now with all the mods I,ve done.

Tuner in Training
    Ah I gotcha. Im not sure why you aren't able to open the tune. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sorry about just getting back to this thread, I did get it to open just now. Gives me a lot of info, I,m also tuning a 2016 Fusion 2.0 for a guy at the shop now, and this will help out a lot with comparisons between the two. At some point, I,ll get my 13 2.0 switched over to HP, but I wish they supported more P.I.D.s in the data logging like my 17 Sport has. I've had a lot of luck with his car, but lacking a lot of info in the data stream makes its a bit harder to get things dialed in.

Potential Tuner
    I'm trying to pull my tune from my 2013 2.0 fusion but don't know what pcm to choose any help would be appreciated thanks