Thread: FAST wideband hook up Q

Tuner in Training

FAST wideband hook up Q

Pretty simple really. How do I do it? I have the 2 sensor FAST kit. Anybody done this before or do you just use the box?

Tuner in Training
    http://www.fuelairspark.com/Base/Ins...eter170450.pdf

From page 4 of instructions

Analog Output Mode:
    When reading air/fuel in this mode, an additional analog signal output is provided that will run most
    external, electronic air/fuel gauges and/or feed an external data logger (Fig. B). This signal is sent via two
    wires that are factory contained under the connector heat-shrink wrap at the display housing end of the
    wiring harness (Fig. B). Simply cut the shrink wrap back and pull out the black and grey wires. The black
    wire is the signal ground wire and the grey wire is the analog signal output wire.

Tuner in Training
    but what do I do as far as hooking it up to the mpvi cables?

Tuner in Training
    All of this info is HERE

Sample Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Controller or EGT sensor circuit.
    The following circuit shows the connection between the 0- 5v analog output
    from an aftermarket wide band controller or EGT sensor (exhaust gas temperature) using the supplied pigtail connector.
    Refer to the manufacturer’s documentation on how to connect and configure their device.
    The Device can also be a 0-3 volt controller or anywhere in between the 0- 5 volt range.

The analog signal may be connected to any of the four inputs. Configuration of each channel is determined through software setup in VCM Scanner.

Tuner in Training
    thanks for the help. looks pretty simple and I should have been able to figure it out.