Thread: 2015 GT 4r200 Brain Storming Session Logs and Tune Attached

2015 GT 4r200 Brain Storming Session Logs and Tune Attached

Since it has been a while since we talked about the 4r200 I thought it would be a good idea to bring this up again. I have been running it in my twin turbo GT for about a year now and the the car works great at the track but I am still having an issue when I shift the car from 4-3. I recently tried Murfie's suggestion from the thread below and added the E clutch to the 3rd gear configuration so it would have a common clutch between 3rd and 4th. The change did not seem to cause any adverse conditions but it still has an issue when downshifting from 4th to 3rd while giving the car any throttle. If I shift with my foot off the gas it works great. If I try to shift the car while giving it any throttle it puts the car in 2nd instead of third even though it shows commanded gear as third. I think there may still be a table that is not defined where all 6 gears are enabled. On one log the car went into 6th and would not move or shift. I had to turn the car off to get it to work again. Any advice you guys have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ighlight=4r200
    Attached Files Attached Files