I am a newbie here, just purchased the HPtuner. Been reading a ton of stuff. Figured out how to create tables, edit etc. Ran a basic log today and have a basic MAF tune question. (e67 with ls3). I only have narrowband which i am using to tune the MAF frequency tables. I created the two blank MAF frequency tables and tried to use the MATH functions for EQ or AfR error but they would not populate the table. I take it those will only work with wideband is that correct? Instead then i used the STFT+LTFT function and that did populate the table/s. Those are reported in percents +or-. So i simply use the special multiply by percent function (after copying) to my base frequency tables (high and low) correct? There is no other manipulation of that error data i need to do? This will take a few runs as i see some times i am getting over 20 percent correction with a very spiky correction line.
Thanks. I did try a run to check for knock, but i didn't have the cylinder airmass in the config, took me a while to figure that one out...why i had no data.
The biggie will be trying to tune the vve tables.
My current tune is very bizzare, been tuned a few times by previous folks, compared it to a number of stock ls3 tunes and mine is very different in a number of areas. PE was way too high, has a lotta advance etc. I'll try not to "tune it to a standstill".