Thread: 2002 centri 2v, no start after scaling

Tuner in Training

2002 centri 2v, no start after scaling

Hey guys, Im working on remote tuning a 2002 mustang gt. comp 270s, vortech v1 3.13 pulley, siemens deka 80lb injectors, pmas hpx-s maf blow through. return fuel system, stock headers.

I used the pmas tool to scale 27% set up the maf transfer table to copy the pmas spreadsheet. I scaled displacement 27%, and injector slope/breakpoint 27% as well, I am using ford racing lu80 data, as the dekas are a ford 80lb based injector. car will not start. I am stumped here, made many changes on slopes, maf scaling, displacement, etc. car is very very rich and plugs are wet. logs are showing high load as well when cranking. fuel pressure is at 42psi while cranking. I will attach a log and the current tune. Can anyone get me in the right direction? I know once I get it to idle somewhat I can dial in the maf transfer and get it running right. but I cant even get it to start.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

base map procharged 2v.hpt
    NEW REVISION 2 use this one first-didnt want to idle at all-attempt 1&2&3.hpl
    Last edited by BOAT8KR; 04-21-2020 at 10:42 PM.

try this tune. all i did was correcting inj data
    base map procharged 2v-1.hpt
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Senior Tuner
    I think your engine displacement was multiplied by ~7.5 for some reason, maybe it should have been .75 instead. This is causing the demanded fuel mass to always come from the high slope, which is set to 0. Did you mean to not have a high slope flow rate?

Tuner in Training
    base map procharged 2 v2.hpt

new map with bugs figured out. I also found his bov is not opening at idle. we have removed the bov and will be trying it with this map.

Tuner in Training
    okay, bov was closed. so we removed the belt and unhooked the intake to try to start it na. still no start and plugs are soaked. now going to extreme injector/maf changes to try and get this figured out.