Thread: What's your A/F gauge preference?

What's your A/F gauge preference?

Ok, it's 2020. Lots of air fuel gauges out there on the market. I would like everyone's input on what they like to use, both for tuning, as well as installing in customer's cars.

In my line of tuning, I see customers mainly using AEM and Innovative AF gauge setups. But I have also seen enough issues with both brands to look for other options.

Me personally, I like the Ballenger AF500 setup, using the optional NTK production sensor. However, this setup does not offer a round style gauge for a nice permanent install.

Many people like the AEM setup with built in boost monitoring and fail safe features. I have no experience with this setup, but it's fail safe option sounds neat.

What's your favorite setup, and why?

Thanks!

I'm one for the AEM products. Haven't had a problem with them yet so I continue to use them. Also partly because I think some of the other gauge faces look stupid with the display layout/fonts etc etc.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'm one for the AEM products. Haven't had a problem with them yet so I continue to use them. Also partly because I think some of the other gauge faces look stupid with the display layout/fonts etc etc.
    I've really been liking what I'm seeing with the features of the AEM fail safe gauge setup.