Thread: WOT AFR Adjustment

Potential Tuner

WOT AFR Adjustment

I have a 2011 5.7 challenger that reads 14.4-14.6 at PT, but during WOT runs it reads 13.6-13.8. I would like to get WOT around 12.8. Do I adjust PE aircharge and PRatio for that? Car is running on VE...NN is disabled11challenger93-4-speedDensitySparkAdjustment.hpt93-4speedDensity3.hpl

Quote Originally Posted by toxic5.7 View Post
    I have a 2011 5.7 challenger that reads 14.4-14.6 at PT, but during WOT runs it reads 13.6-13.8. I would like to get WOT around 12.8. Do I adjust PE aircharge and PRatio for that? Car is running on VE...NN is disabled11challenger93-4-speedDensitySparkAdjustment.hpt93-4speedDensity3.hpl
    Mate,
    If You have confirmed VE Table with Wideband, You only have to change PRatio.
    I've bith Aircharge and PRatio the same. Stoich i have 0,068.
    Pratio and Aircharge 0,012 all across the table.
    Also i have target Cat tmp set to 1135 deg. C to prevent it from messing up.

Your vct is still enabled so any changes to VE aren't going to matter.

Also it's not going into power enrichement in this log. You should have someone tune it for you boss.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic5.7 View Post
    PE Aircharge and PRatio is Meant for desired / requested AFR, only change that if its not correct, meaning it is not fueling correction, only desired. if your fueling is not correct it wont matter. I looked into your file, you PE enrich and PRATIO need serious correction. They are lean...very lean. you should be safe changing the enrich values and leaving fueling alone for now. Im assuming you have a AFR gauge?

I cant upload a change to your file, but I would run these changes in both enrich tables...then log a full pull from 2k to 5,800k (or when it shifts)
    Refer to screenshot, ignore the red...it looks like that when you don't save changes yet.

Screenshot (109).png