Thread: Mpvi2 resync failed contact customer support

Potential Tuner

Mpvi2 resync failed contact customer support

Mpvi2 resync failed contact customer support.

Any idea to fix this on weekend?

I did submit a support ticket. 418926

Tuner in Training
    Check your account. It's probably disabled. There are a lot of us now they've done it to. The only "fix" is to send it to Hptuners, and they will supposedly fix it.

Potential Tuner
    will not fix this for you,
    and will require an upgrade to mpvi3 for $399.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MAF-tuning View Post
    will not fix this for you,
    and will require an upgrade to mpvi3 for $399.
    I have no first-hand experience with this exact scenario, but I completely believe you. HPT seems to be on a mission of late to off as many of their customers as possible.

Potential Tuner
    I haven't used it in a bit. Then opened it up and it said there were updates. I read my canam fine then i updated the vcm suite and firmware. Then went to license it. Bought credits and it said commit failed.

Then it said resync required and followed up with sync failed contact customer support.

I am still able to do firmware update so I can see the interface is working.

So now I bought more credits, The canam adapter and now this. It would really suck if it can't be fixed

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by djl75 View Post
    I haven't used it in a bit. Then opened it up and it said there were updates. I read my canam fine then i updated the vcm suite and firmware. Then went to license it. Bought credits and it said commit failed.

Then it said resync required and followed up with sync failed contact customer support.

I am still able to do firmware update so I can see the interface is working.

So now I bought more credits, The canam adapter and now this. It would really suck if it can't be fixed
    Hard to tell as you did not provide us with the SN of the device in question. With that said its currently in our work in queue and you should have a response by tomorrow(likely requesting the SN of the device in question and maybe some additional troubleshooting information.)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I filled out the forms and thought I put the serial number in it. I just replied to the support ticket email with the serial number.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    replied to your ticket and I'll take it from there.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"