Thread: Demon/Redeye/Trackhawk - Power Mode Values Added to VCMeditor.

Advanced Tuner

Demon/Redeye/Trackhawk - Power Mode Values Added to VCMeditor.

If anyone one is interested we requested support to add the ability to change the values that display on the center stack for the Red Key, Black Key and HO modes. Not that it actually does much but we have had customer requests for this feature and Support came through!

Now you can let folks pretend they have 2000 or more HP!

Thank you HPtuners Support for the quick turnaround on this request!

RedEye Power Mode.png

RedEye Power Mode2.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Specializing in building and tuning 1000hp, daily driven, 9 second cars!

www.ostdyno.com Shop Phone: 724-368-9000

Advanced Tuner
    Haha, nice. I'm gonna do this on my buddies hellcat and see if he notices.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If anyone one is interested we requested support to add the ability to change the values that display on the center stack for the Red Key, Black Key and HO modes. Not that it actually does much but we have had customer requests for this feature and Support came through!

RedEye Power Mode.png

RedEye Power Mode2.PNG

Now that is cool! How do we get this feature add to our VCM suite?
    Last edited by Hpindy; 04-26-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Hpindy View Post
    Now that is cool! How do we get this feature add to our VCM suite?
    I did not see this in my template either?

Quote Originally Posted by joeapple View Post
    I did not see this in my template either?
    Most likely it?s available in the latest beta Update

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

RedEye Power Mode.png

RedEye Power Mode2.PNG
    Thank you for this, you know i have been seeing hellcats with these values changed since two years ago and i was wondering how they did it

Advanced Tuner
    So I take it this only works if the headunit is running SRT pages? I mean the power/torque values cannot be changed on the non-SRT version of performance pages, is this correct?
    Last edited by Homer; 05-14-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Will this feature ever be added beta to any time in the near future or will folks have to submit a ticket to support to request activation of the function?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Will this feature ever be added beta to any time in the near future or will folks have to submit a ticket to support to request activation of the function?
    I have tuned a Trackhawk and a Demon since Mike made this post and it was added to both of them. Pretty cool thing even though it's just for fun. Customer gets some excitement out of it.

I would send support a request if you have an OS for a Demon, Redeye, or Trackhawk it isn't available in

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrtuning View Post
    I have tuned a Trackhawk and a Demon since Mike made this post and it was added to both of them. Pretty cool thing even though it's just for fun. Customer gets some excitement out of it.

I would send support a request if you have an OS for a Demon, Redeye, or Trackhawk it isn't available in
    So can this be done with a hell cat, or does it have to be one of the 3? Also is it year specific...i.e. only +2018 models?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    So can this be done with a hell cat, or does it have to be one of the 3? Also is it year specific...i.e. only +2018 models?
    I have 2019 red eye and these parameters do not come up for me on this car or demon file I have, I have the latest beta so idk why it is not there, also not sure of the other years, models

Quote Originally Posted by joeapple View Post
    I have 2019 red eye and these parameters do not come up for me on this car or demon file I have, I have the latest beta so idk why it is not there, also not sure of the other years, models
    Get a ticket into support with your tune attached and we can get them added if available!
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    Get a ticket into support with your tune attached and we can get them added if available!
    Steven, my tuner put in a request over a week ago and hasn't heard anything back yet. Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Will this eventually just be added to another Beta?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    Even know I updated it before posting, it would not work for weeks, it is just for fun so I waited and it started showing up all the sudden, thanks for the help!

Pretty excited to try this!

Potential Tuner
    Mike, have you actually put 1500hp and saved it? I tried putting in a higher number than 1022 and it said something about going over a parameter.