Thread: Can't Find FICM Tab!!!

Tuner in Training

Can't Find FICM Tab!!!

I don't have a 6.0, but like getting ideas from the different engines. About a year ago I looked at a tune and it had the FICM tab, now when I look there's only Pilot Injection Tab in that spot. I have the latest Stable and a few days ago the latest Beta versions. Did the FICM get taken out or do I just now have a good tune file to look at?
    1999 7.3L Powerstroke Garret 38R, 238/200 Shop built injectors, Minotaur tuning
    2015 6.7L Powerstroke

Quote Originally Posted by bstroked View Post
    I don't have a 6.0, but like getting ideas from the different engines. About a year ago I looked at a tune and it had the FICM tab, now when I look there's only Pilot Injection Tab in that spot. I have the latest Stable and a few days ago the latest Beta versions. Did the FICM get taken out or do I just now have a good tune file to look at?
    Is it the same file you looked at previously? The ficm is a separate module to be read and maybe the file you are trying to open was read before they added ficm support.

Tuner in Training
    I thought so. I haven't actually personally read one. It was just one I found on here that was posted fairly recently, but it still might not have been read, I guess...