Thread: Memory fade on proper connection

Memory fade on proper connection

So, I know I read about this back when I got my program, or I asked, but here is the question;
    I have the pro suite w/ MPVI standalone unit. I've always just plugged into computer through the serial to the unit then USB to computer. I can't remember if you can plug the serial directly to the computer though.
    Thoughts/answers please?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    So basically, "use the interface" and don't try a direct serial hook up...... LOL
    Thanks Bill
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS