Thread: LC-1 Wideband---help with set up in Scanner

LC-1 Wideband---help with set up in Scanner

I need help. I cannot get my LC-1 wideband to work with my scanner, Version 4.4.4. I am scanning the EGR volts, Air Fuel Ratio Commanded, and I have watched every You Tube video on how to set up a wideband with HPTuners 3.X software. I set it up in the Graph section. I know its working, the blue box moves around on the graph, but there are NO NUMBERS in the box.

I am using Engine Speed for the top Column Axis, and Manifold Absolute Pressure (Sensor) for the Row Axis. Is that CORRECT???

My car is set up for a 150 shot of Nitrous, but I can't (will not) use it until my wideband is working.

Can someone look at my previous post--"Laptop Crashed----Need Help with Scanner" and help me get my wideband working??

I have attached UPDATED Layouts, Channels, and a short scan.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by coachcrow56; 05-06-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors

Administrators----PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors