Thread: Having trouble logging MAF error 2011 Camaro V6

Tuner

Having trouble logging MAF error 2011 Camaro V6

This is my first V6 Camaro the I have tuned and I have just become aware of all the differences. I am needing to start by doing a scan to see where it is. I have the wideband hooked up but can't seem to get the scanner to show the MAF AFR Error in the graph. What a strange looking table. Any help setting this up would be appreciated. The MAF frequency is displaying in the Channel table and is working. I have updated the labels in the graph to match the table in the editor, but the scanner is not displaying the error or positioning in the cell based on frequency. Thanks. 11CamaroWilliamNewbyInitial.hpt11CamaroWilliamNewbyInitialTestScan2.hpl11CamaroMAF AFR Err.png11CamaroMAF Table Editor.png

Tuner
    Was thinking I got it by changing to EQ Ratio Error,the cursor is now moving with frequency, but the percent error is wrong. Suggestions?

Tuner
    I ended up creating a Math Parameter with the channels I have been able to scan to get the MAF error to plot. It includes Air Fuel Ratio Commanded which happens to be in Lambda. I created a custom wideband set up for my wideband in Lambda since it did not exist in the selections. It seems to be working. Maybe this will help someone else.