Thread: 545RFE TCC locking vs shift modes

Tuner in Training

545RFE TCC locking vs shift modes

I received some excellent help from a diesel tuner in relation to my other thread, I'll let him chime in if he'd like. Don't want to bombard him with people looking for help if he doesn't want it.

I feel confident enough in messing with most all of the tables for the transmission and understand the different modes relating to the TCC lock operation (normal, tow/haul, super cold, DSM etc).

What I'm wanting to know, is if anyone can help me figure out why I cannot lock the TCC in 3rd gear (1:1) in normal mode. It will do just as I command in the min/max threshold tables if I go to manual/DSM mode with the shifter, but in normal ('D') it won't do it off the thresholds or the graph.

I feel like there's a table that I cannot see in VCM editor (4.6.3), but the support team wants a table ID before they'll look for it...which I cannot provide.

This is for a 2008 Jeep Grand 5.7. NGC4 PCM

Banned
    Only tables that stood out to me that HP Tuners doesn?t have mapped out is the clutch fill volume tables. There is likely a ?switch? that needs to be enabled somewhere.