Thread: AEM 30-0334 not showing data in scanner

Advanced Tuner

AEM 30-0334 not showing data in scanner

So I've installed my wideband, wired it right into the OBD2 CAN wires on the datalink connector. The gague reads fine in the car, but I cannot for whatever reason, get the wideband to show any data in Hp Tuners. There is a weird icon on the left of the channel thats not the normal arrows you would typically see. Anyone got any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here?

Untitled.jpg

Senior Tuner
    it isnt in the inputs as it picks it up as a normal GM pid, u should find it if u look in "obd controller" unknown or something like that u can go thru the folders to find it like this i have one in each bank

Advanced Tuner
    AAAH ok thank you!!! Makes sense now. The CAN-Lambda channel got me thinking that was the channel I needed. Thought maybe I had it wired wrong lol. So I went through the folders like you said, and found it. Also noticed the wideband has a channel number next to it that changes, if you change the PID within the AEM gauge. Was able to use that to verify that's what i was actually logging. Thanks for the reply!

Those are in my PID list but its still not logging for me.
    PIDs.png

After some reading its supposed to show up as a secondary ECU. But im not seeing that.
    Last edited by HellKnightHicks; 06-29-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Senior Tuner
    may have to change the ecu address or pid address in the WB as hpt wont recognize all options, try different pid numbers first

Tuner in Training
    This helped me.Thanks