Thread: Tons of codes

Potential Tuner

Tons of codes

New user here. I installed a set of headers and now my CEL is on. I anticipated the light coming on but not to have that many codes (see pic). Any help is greatly appreciated. My car has been down for a week now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So did you install all 4 sensors back into the headers?

If not, then having all those codes is normal until you disable them. Or if everything is installed, clear the codes and see what comes back. If a lot do, then you have a power problem and you need to check fuses.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    So did you install all 4 sensors back into the headers?

If not, then having all those codes is normal until you disable them. Or if everything is installed, clear the codes and see what comes back. If a lot do, then you have a power problem and you need to check fuses.
    Thank you so much for the reply. The headers/xpipe have a holes for three O2 sensors, I installed the front two and figured the third was for a wideband sensor/guage. How do you disable the sensors? I recently purchased a HP Tuner and have credits. Thank you. I appreciate the help!