Thread: Starting from scatch with a car thats not stock

Tuner in Training

Starting from scatch with a car thats not stock

I have 2011 coyote mt82 car with a cj intake manifold, mono blade tb, ford racing cai, long tube headers, catless xpipe, 52lbs ford racing injectors, and return style fuel system on e85. I have the cook book and read it but I have no clue how to setup the throttle body. I think I can handle the rest and figure it. Any help would be much appreciated including tips for the other mods

Quote Originally Posted by willard16 View Post
    I have 2011 coyote mt82 car with a cj intake manifold, mono blade tb, ford racing cai, long tube headers, catless xpipe, 52lbs ford racing injectors, and return style fuel system on e85. I have the cook book and read it but I have no clue how to setup the throttle body. I think I can handle the rest and figure it. Any help would be much appreciated including tips for the other mods
    Best bet starting out is to find the ford performance tune for the NA CJ and copy and paste the two throttle predicted and effective tables along with the idle vs airflow tables.
    2011 Mustang GT TT A6
    1998 Eclipse GSX Awd

Advanced Tuner
    the throttle parameters are actually on the ford racing site for the injectors, and throttle body, dont know if the MAF transfer is there too so you can have a driving car pretty quick, after that you will have to tweak to your liking

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mJolnir View Post
    the throttle parameters are actually on the ford racing site for the injectors, and throttle body, dont know if the MAF transfer is there too so you can have a driving car pretty quick, after that you will have to tweak to your liking
    I found the info for the injectors but not the throttle body. The only throttle body listed is the mechanical

Quote Originally Posted by willard16 View Post
    I found the info for the injectors but not the throttle body. The only throttle body listed is the mechanical

Try these.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2011 Mustang GT TT A6
    1998 Eclipse GSX Awd