Thread: Lap time table problem with the first lap

Tuner in Training

Lap time table problem with the first lap

Hi everyone,
    I have been using racerender for a year now and of course I am very happy with it. I have had this problem with the lap table for a while and finally I am here to discuss it with you. Basically if (for example) I export 6 laps from my AIM Solo, the lap table works properly only from the second lap. During the first lap the table shows 00:00:00 and the time does not roll at all. Instead from lap #2 everything works great...any idea? I have attached my csv file for example with just a GPS speed signal, but the laps are correct
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Have you tried adding an additional timed lap in the RR Lap List editor as Lap one and then adjusting when the first official lap begins at Lap two?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    No i have not tried but logically it should work without it. I have 6 full laps so I am expecting 6 full laps in the time/lap table....instead only the last 5 are displayed

Tuner in Training
    Completely agree that it should work without it given the time data.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaabubby View Post
    Have you tried adding an additional timed lap in the RR Lap List editor as Lap one and then adjusting when the first official lap begins at Lap two?
    To follow up on this, you can also add a "Lap 0" to add a lead-in time prior to the first lap that won't show up on the lap list. RR probably figures this out automatically for you, but you can make it explicit to be more precise (or if you're formatting data beforehand).

Tuner in Training
    Very good point. I particularly like the current RR set up when I load my race data to start the clock after the lead-in lap.

Tuner in Training
    I will try, good suggestion