Thread: MPVI2 PL A/D Input Disappears when starting log

MPVI2 PL A/D Input Disappears when starting log

So I have been using the same pro interface for about the last year with no issues. Recently I cannot get it to display in my Channels. I have added the MPVI2 PL A/D Input 1 (Red) to the channels and left it as raw voltage, the moment I start scanning it goes blank. This is with a pro interface. I am on 4.7.249 Beta but have tried the last 4.6.3.0 as well and I cannot get it to work. I have also tried a complete uninstall/reinstall with no success. I know others have had other issues with an array of fixes, will send to support but hoping to get something sooner.

Capture.PNG
    01 WS6-M6, PRC Stage 2.5 5.3's, MS4, Kooks 1 3/4", custom built full true duals w/ X-pipe, SLP lid, tuned via HPTuners

Quote Originally Posted by 01 MidMet WS6 View Post
    So I have been using the same pro interface for about the last year with no issues. Recently I cannot get it to display in my Channels. I have added the MPVI2 PL A/D Input 1 (Red) to the channels and left it as raw voltage, the moment I start scanning it goes blank. This is with a pro interface. I am on 4.7.249 Beta but have tried the last 4.6.3.0 as well and I cannot get it to work. I have also tried a complete uninstall/reinstall with no success. I know others have had other issues with an array of fixes, will send to support but hoping to get something sooner.

Capture.PNG
    Had to delete all the channels out and rebuild my list and it started working.
    01 WS6-M6, PRC Stage 2.5 5.3's, MS4, Kooks 1 3/4", custom built full true duals w/ X-pipe, SLP lid, tuned via HPTuners

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 01 MidMet WS6 View Post
    Had to delete all the channels out and rebuild my list and it started working.
    What do you mean delete all the channels? I'm having the same issue. What wideband and harness are you using? With the prolink and pro feature set, are you able to datalog 1997/98 and newer vehicles?

Thanks