Thread: fresh whipple install baro map codes

fresh whipple install baro map codes

need spend time ironing out tune. supplied whipple from another car wouldn't even keep it idling. forget hitting the gas pedal. starts popping and banging no power. had to raise rpm idle to like 1k just to get it 15 min down the road home. here is log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar9528 View Post
    need spend time ironing out tune. supplied whipple from another car wouldn't even keep it idling. forget hitting the gas pedal. starts popping and banging no power. had to raise rpm idle to like 1k just to get it 15 min down the road home. here is log
    Did you go into eng diagnostics and change MAP setting? Post current tune.
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

Advanced Tuner
    I believe i helped him out and wrote him some of the basic changes with the whipple tune i got from whipple when i did mine. It should have gotten him close but he was wanting to tune with ann off and that tune was for it on. Im sure the ve table need adjusted compared to what i gave him, and i asked for some more logged parameters to see what it was doing airflow wise, i do believe he had a cam as well. Maybe he can post up the tune for everyone to see along with the logs with the parameters i asked him to add and he can get more help?
    6.4 Whipple Diamond pistons Manley rods, Demon Plus Cam

fstdodgeky has been great help. I have tried several different "Whipple supplied" they wouldn't even get the car to turn over or idle without stalling.tons of check engine lights map codes to 02 codes. here is the best its gotten however im really confused on the inj/fuel mass tables not inverse, well most are but small part of them are diff... car seems runnin to rich, as soon you try anything over 1/4 throttle it like starts the popping almost like a soft rev limit. and cold starts fine except warm starts car seems to not want to fire without delay.

tun file

tune file whipple 3...hpt