Thread: Who can remote SD tune a '14 LT1 (lots of mods and boost)

Tuner in Training

Who can remote SD tune a '14 LT1 (lots of mods and boost)

To cut a long story short, my car just doesn't seem to like being tuned in the conventional way. I've had 3 tuners, all who have criticised each-others work, and all who have failed to provide me with a good tune.

After reading several people mention that they have had success with SD tunes on un-tameable GEN5's, I'd like to give it a shot.

Can anyone recommend me an SD tuner?

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune. most people will agree the both the maf and ve tables need to be dialed in. Why aren't the tunes good?

EDIT: just saw your other thread, looks like you have some people willing to help. Do you have a built engine? What part of the country are you in?
    Last edited by ZincGT; 05-08-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Tuner in Training
    I'm in the UK and the engine is fully built.

The first tuner I worked with wasn't able to get rid of a 'flat spot' at about 3,500 where I would press down on the accelerator, nothing would happen, and then suddenly the car would surge.
    Second tuner insisted on using a tune from a similar car he had built and modifying it. There was serious backfiring issues with this tune and after 10 attempts he wasn't able to fix it so i gave up.
    Third tuner (tune im using now) managed to give me a great tune right from the start. Car pulls really hard, but tune has the run-away revving issue I posted about in the other thread.

I feel like If i'm going to pay someone to tune my car AGAIN, it needs to be radically different. Hence why I'm leaning towards SD

Advanced Tuner
    You don't need a speed density tune unless your maf pipe is too small. You just need someone to spend their time in the right places.