Thread: Upgrade to pro

Upgrade to pro

So here is my question, I have the standard VCM program, would like to upgrade to the pro version. Will I loose my credits for my 2017 Fusion and have to buy two more once I do the upgrade? Also When I put together a dash, I noticed that a lot of the pids I chose were not supported, is this due to not having the pro features ?

Advanced Tuner
    MPVI or MPVI2? For MPVI2, the Pro upgrade is a software/licensing upgrade and the Pro Link cable. For MPVI, it's a separate cable so you'd like all licenses on your current cable. This isnt available, you'll need to upgrade from a MPVI to MPVI2 Pro. For this, you would be able to upgrade and keep your license. There's a forum post here: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ure-Set-Update
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

I,ve got a MPVI2, I was just concerned that I would loose my currant license. Far as the pids go, may just be a case of not everything being supported. I have a Cobb on my 2013 2.0, and I can watch just about everything you can think of. I figured HP was pretty close to that, but it doesnt look like it now.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    I,ve got a MPVI2, I was just concerned that I would loose my currant license. Far as the pids go, may just be a case of not everything being supported. I have a Cobb on my 2013 2.0, and I can watch just about everything you can think of. I figured HP was pretty close to that, but it doesnt look like it now.
    If you have a MPVI2 now, it's a software/license upgrade on the same cable. Pay shipping for the Pro Link cable to hook a wideband in and you're set.

I can't speak to the PIDs, I'd put the request into support to look into the missing ones.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned