Thread: looking for 99-04 w/srt4 map sensor tuned for boost to compare to mine..2004 jeep 4.0

looking for 99-04 w/srt4 map sensor tuned for boost to compare to mine..2004 jeep 4.0

As the title says. Looking for someone who has a tune that is working well for them. I have 30lb injectors and bbk throttle body. Otherwise stock motor.

Also trying to figure out how to command open and closed loop operation as well
    2004 jeep LJ
    Stock supercharged 4.0, 36lb injectors, 62mm bbk throttle body.
    2017 f250 6.7 Diesel
    2020 Explorer 2.3 ecoboost

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbee View Post
    As the title says. Looking for someone who has a tune that is working well for them. I have 30lb injectors and bbk throttle body. Otherwise stock motor.

Also trying to figure out how to command open and closed loop operation as well
    if you want open loop you have to disable all 02 sensors. you can also modify closed loop by changing the modifiers like temp,and rpm under the same table

I figured out how to disable closed loop and it runs really good now without the computer trying to change af
    2004 jeep LJ
    2017 f250 6.7 Diesel

Tuner
    are you running a wideband?

Tuner in Training
    If the PCM was affecting fuel trims that much then you need to dial in the fueling. If you think it "runs really good now" with it in open loop just dumping its heart away then you'd be floored with a proper tune in it....

Quote Originally Posted by Mag0842 View Post
    If the PCM was affecting fuel trims that much then you need to dial in the fueling. If you think it "runs really good now" with it in open loop just dumping its heart away then you'd be floored with a proper tune in it....
    IT runs great and yes, I have a wideband and it is exactly where I want it to be in open loop. I am getting closer on closed loop and what to adjust
    2004 jeep LJ
    2017 f250 6.7 Diesel

Tuner
    you should post a log , maybe we can help you