Thread: BC Trans Tool Quick Question TCC Apply / Release 6l80e C6

Tuner in Training

Lightbulb BC Trans Tool Quick Question TCC Apply / Release 6l80e C6

Hi - I am trying to make my already tuned trans a bit better..

Right now, I am trying to make my Pattern B agressive and Normal (D) my daily "around town" setting.

Car is a C6 with 6l80.

My tuner left my trans tables all stock, but changes WOT shift MPH. TCC was left stock.

I want my S mode (Pattern B) to be more agressive than D.

I downloaded and plugged in all my info for BC Trans and adjusted my pattern b table only.

My question is - I am still running my stock converter (1600rpm from what I have found). Now that I have changed my Pattern B table, is it necessary to change the TCC apply and release tables? I am worried about the drastic differences in apply / release over my stock setup. If I run stock TCC values for the C6 and the BC trans shift MPH changes, will I have issues or damage anything? I am mainly talking about that

New here - trying to learn and been at it all day. Below are two screenshots one is of the BC Trans TCC apply / release and one is of the stock Apply / Release.

Stock:
    stock.png

BC Trans TCC:
    bctrans.png

BC Trans Setup:
    bcsetup.png

I am mainly concerned with the 1st release and 87-100% Throttle Position areas as it looks like it will never lock? Or have I been staring at the screen for too long and I am missing something?

Tuner in Training
    Any recommendations on the min gear, wot gear, accel gear?

Curious what someone would recommend and why. This is a dig / highway build.

Why not just lock it 5th and 6th. It will not like locked @ WOT.