Thread: C6 ZR1 no lift shift NLS (2009)

Potential Tuner

C6 ZR1 no lift shift NLS (2009)

Hello All, I'm trying to setup no lift shift in my 09' ZR1. As we know, GM didn't feature it in the ZR1 until at least 2010, so I'll probably have to do it manually. If you've been successful placing it in the E67, or have any knowledge on how to make it work at all, please chime in.

Additionally:
    My first thought was to see how well it works by simply dropping the limiter to ~5800rpm in the In-Gear settings for P/N. I've attached a pic of my Cutoff table. I'm at 1000whp boost-only so I don't know that using only Spark as the control method will slow the revs quick enough, and I'd rather not have to experiment too much before nailing it down given how stressful it can be on the drivetrain.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    I figured this one out, in case it helps anyone. I kept the extreme limit at 7200 and dropped the in-gear limits to 6850 (all gears plus P/N) while keeping the control method set to only spark. Spark doesn't quite slow it enough for my liking when the only limiter is 7200 (I saw 7500+ a couple times). With it set at 6850 in-gear, the revs lay around there very nicely, allowing the car to go into gear easily. It also gives me more confidence knowing I have the extreme limiter in place if I ever were to overshoot the in-gear limiter. Now ~7250 is as high as I see it instead of 7400-7500.

I also dropped the commanded torque to 1, 1, 3, 12ftlb in gears 1-4 respectively. Turned switchover delay to 5 across the board.