Thread: Log in issues x 10

Tuner in Training

I need help explaining my problem with logging into forum and my HP Account. I can use one or the other. I am able to log into forums now under my screen name. When i try to log into my HP Acct that is my email for user name and my password that worked last time i get the big red notice of password or username not correct. I have done a password reset a dozen or more times. Each time i reset password it lets me into my HP Acct. But then i can no longer log into forums with my screen username and forum password that worked until i did a reset on HP Acct that uses my Email as username. I see the problem as HP does not allow 2 accts using the same Email address. Support seems to tell me that is not my issue. So far after several password resets. I have never been able to log in forums, log out of forums and log into my HP Acct. Dave401Redeye + password for forums.
    My Email as username + password for HP Acct. Are others on here using same username on forums and HP Acct? When i tried to start over system stops my registration with pop up "already acct tied to this email acct" So what works as a username for forum and HP Acct?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Our forum and the customer pages actually aren't tied together in any way. So changing one does not change the other nor does it have any affect on the other.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    My acct must be confused because i have been dealing with this issue ever since i bought my tuner from HP. i will try to reset the password again on HP site. Maybe you can help me with the reason i am trying to log in. I clicked on header to make a template and something said i needed to purchase something from HP to access feature. I have the MVi2. May have wrong model number but it is the new MV2***. I do not see any options or upgrades on the HP products page. What am i needing to make a template besides the knowledge i don't have?

Tuner in Training
    I am happy to say i can now log in on forum and also log into my HP acct. Thank you.