Thread: 2018 Ford Fusion 2.0 AWD - Starting Out

Potential Tuner

2018 Ford Fusion 2.0 AWD - Starting Out

Hey everyone! This is my first post on the forums, but I've been reading on here for a while now. I am very familiar with tuning dodges, but ford is a new animal to me. My fiance has a 2018 Fusion 2.0T AWD. I'm looking to just increase power slightly and give the car a little more sporty feel for her. I used to own a 2013 focus st before my ram, and I had the cobb access port with the Stratified tune, was shocked how much of a difference a tune can make on these engines. The car will remain stock besides a high flow air filter. I've read guides for the ecoboost but I am not finding too much that helps. Any guidance on where to start with her tune will be much appreciated. I will attatch the stock tune file from the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I,ll get a loot at your file later when I get a chance, but I have a 2013 that I use Cobb on, and write my own maps. Been at it with it for over three years, and got it pretty much dialed in far as the motor goes. I have a 2017 Sport now that I,m just getting into, and learning the HP program more every day. Its not a lot different, but there are some differences here n there.

Potential Tuner
    Awesome, thank you! I tried comparing files from the repository, but the software seems to be slightly different on the 2018