Thread: 17 PSD more TC lock up

17 PSD more TC lock up

I finally got around to tuning my truck and getting the trans where I want it. I basically took the SST tables for TC and copied them to the other tables with some small adjustments to 1st and 6th. Changed the hot lock temps and ratio to allow for my changes to be effective. Now im in the process of getting the shift schedule to cooperate with the new TC demands. All the adaptions are turned off, same with torque limiters. Ill post the file if anyone wants to critique my changes.
    Last edited by VQ2Fast4U; 05-18-2020 at 03:45 PM.

it's all on how you want it to feel. Post it up and maybe others will be able to see what you did and benefit from it.

This is what im running on my 17 dually at the moment, let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did removing the limiters take away some of the lag when starting from a stop at wot?
    2004 jeep LJ
    Stock supercharged 4.0, 36lb injectors, 62mm bbk throttle body.
    2017 f250 6.7 Diesel
    2020 Explorer 2.3 ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by jbee View Post
    Did removing the limiters take away some of the lag when starting from a stop at wot?
    No, as far as i can tell thats mostly in the ecm. Check out the file i posted, there should be some changes compared to a stock file that will help with take off lag.