Thread: Fuel Pump Controller (FPCM) Not Present- 2017 Camaro LT1 Swap

Potential Tuner

Fuel Pump Controller (FPCM) Not Present- 2017 Camaro LT1 Swap

Hello I'm a complete newbie to HPtuners. I have learned a ton from reading all of your posts.

I purchased a 2017 Camaro LT1 drop-out with an A8 transmission. It has an E92A ECU.

The swap did not come with the fuel pump controller module. I purchased a new one from the local GM dealer, part number 23382215.

I have the ECU, TCU, and FPCM set-up, wired to the engine (outside the car), and powered.

I have confirmed and rung-out the wiring as noted below:

Pin 1- Battery +12V (wired to a fuse / switch)
    Pin 2- Fuel Pump Relay- ECU X1 Pin 44
    Pin 4- GMLAN (+) - ECU X1 Pin 36
    Pin 5- GMLAN (-) - ECU X1 Pin 37
    Pin 6- Run/Crank Voltage- +12V (wired to a fuse / switch)
    Pin 7- Accessory Wake-up Serial Data- Not wired (tried both ways- wired to +12V and not wired)
    Pin 8- Fuel Pump Control- (not wired) I don't have the pump hooked-up.
    Pin 9- Ground
    Pin 15- Shield / Ground
    Pin 16- Fuel Pump Low Reference- (not wired) I don't have the pump hooked-up.

I can see the ECU and TCU hardware when in HPTuners (I had the TCU unlocked by HPT) but it does not show the fuel pump control module when Reading the Vehicle (and clicking "Gather Info").

I'd like to ask if anyone sees something incorrect that would cause HPTuners to not see the FPCM.

Thank you in advance.

Bob

Tuner
    I had similar issue with a 2016 L83 swap and support told me that on some platforms the FPCM is working as a slave only and everything is controlled from the ECM. Seems correct as I verified the pressure changes made on ECM side actually does change fuel pressure.

Tuner
    To back up what grandam75 said, on my 18 Camaro 2SS, it only reads an ECM and CCM, but I've made changes to fuel pressure.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you both for your help. I appreciate it.