Thread: Audi 3.0T

Potential Tuner

Audi 3.0T

i have been searching for days and have emailed support with no response. is the 2014 Audi Q5 3.0t supported by HP Tuners the supported vehicle list skips this model year .

Tuner
    You're probably going to have to wait to hear back from support on that one.

It certainly seems like it should be supported - I have a '14 A6 with exactly the same engine AFAIK. But sometimes there are minor differences in the ECU software or calibration that requires them to specifically add support for a particular model.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ELaw View Post
    You're probably going to have to wait to hear back from support on that one.

It certainly seems like it should be supported - I have a '14 A6 with exactly the same engine AFAIK. But sometimes there are minor differences in the ECU software or calibration that requires them to specifically add support for a particular model.
    thanks for the response i was thinking the same thing because i know the A6 is support that the Q5 should be but like you said there could be minor differences in the ECU. I am just trying to find an alternative to the canned tunes that are out there.