Thread: LS2 2006 Corvette No throttle Response for a 1 to 2 minutes

Potential Tuner

LS2 2006 Corvette No throttle Response for a 1 to 2 minutes

Ok I have searched here and have yet to find a thread with this exact issue. I did however find one over at Corvette forum with the exact symptoms and it lead to a tuning solution. I reached out to all those involved in that thread and I didn't get anymore info aside that the tuner fixed the issue. I got a hold of the tuner and he say's he doesn't remember but was willing to check the file out, so I am trying to get as much info possible to help fix this.

The issue is on my neighbor's C6 2006 LS2 H/C/I Corvette which does not have any throttle response for an exact 1 minute and 20 seconds. It turns on and idles perfect, this no throttle response happens every time you turn on the car, HOT or COLD start it always takes 1 minute and 20 seconds to start working. If anybody has bumped into this issue and knows the fix or can lead me to someone who might know please help, thank you!

Car Info
    2006 Corvette
    6.0 LS2 M6
    E38 Gen 4 V8
    OS 12614682

2006 Corvette Nick.hpt
    Last edited by AVoctane; 05-20-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Has anyone had this issue before? If you need data to be logged to look at specific parameters let me know and I can do that as well, thank you!

Potential Tuner
    Today I compared the basic tuned file that did not have the issue and the current tune to verify if the OS had anything to do with it. Both have the same OS so I can eliminate that. Anybody have any clue to what parameters I should scan or check?

time related, hmmm weird. if you have a copy of a factory file you could compare the two and see whats different. or post them both and let someone look at them

Advanced Tuner
    try this file..

2006 Corvette Nick 2.hpt
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

did those changes work?